[Chicago-talk] "Benchmarking Perl"

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Wed Mar 15 18:41:43 PST 2006

Ok, so in the normal course of events such things generally do get
announced one way or another here (chicago-talk) or there (chicago-
annonce).  Good to know.

Naturally my followup question is: will most things posted to chicago-
announce make their way over here as well?

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net
http://www.c2group.net