[Chicago-talk] Thursday Night Swag-Bag Extravaganza

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:14:02 PDT 2006

> Happy to show up, if only I knew what time!

Oops.  I was thinking 7pm.

However, after talking with someone who has done a few conferences,
I've been advised that trucking a few hundred bags worth of stuff from
one location to another can be a real pain in the rear and that since
everything is nicely boxed up now, it might be better to wait and do
bag-assembly at IIT.  On top of that, some of the swag items might not
show up until Saturday!!!

So, how about rescheduling this for Sunday afternoon?  I'm still
working on the time.

There will already be some of us on campus working with the video and
wireless, so more might as well show up and sit in the nice big
gallery lounge in Herman instead of my little one-bedroom apartment.

Apologies for the false start there... Sunday afternoon,
pre-pre-conference party.  (The pre-conference party being at Goose
Island!)