[Chicago-talk] In Search of Wireless

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 23:39:22 PDT 2006

Wow, that was a great response on the wireless solution.  It sounds
like Eric has the most powerful setup, but that we might need to
supplement it with some of the others.  I've also been in contact with
a local Cisco rep that might have some equipment that we could use.

So, here is the next problem, who knows how to set all of these things
up so that they don't stomp all over each other?  Is there anyone(s)
that would be willing to be the official wireless lord(s) of YAPC or
at least double-check me to make sure that I don't make too stupid of
decisions on the wireless topic?