[Chicago-talk] Perl shops in Chicago

Mike Schienle mgs at customvisuals.com
Thu Jun 8 13:15:50 PDT 2006

Andy Lester wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2006, at 2:42 PM, Mike Schienle wrote:
>
>> Andy Lester wrote:
>>> You know what might be interesting to put up on Chicago.pm?
>>
>> Excellent idea, Andy. I'd be happy to set up a little CGI page to
>> collect and disseminate this if you'd like. I'm currently in Maine on
>> a Perl/XML/mod_perl project, so I certainly have an interest in
>> seeing this come together.
>>
>> Let me know.
>
> So go ahead and start!  And let folks on the list know you're doing it
> so they know where to send to.

OK. You talked me into it :-)

Hi all -

I'll set up a little CGI tonight and send out the address afterwards.
I'm just thinking of something along the lines of
company, address and some checkboxes for types of perl development (i.e.
XML, CGI, mod_perl, etc.), and a comment field that we can add to.

Sound reasonable?

--
Mike Schienle