[Chicago-talk] Fwd: ANN: CamelBones 1.0.0rc1

Jim Thomason jim at jimandkoka.com
Thu Jun 1 15:27:36 PDT 2006

I'm forwarding this on to the list here from the cocoa-dev list. I
know that the cocoa specific jargon in the notes is useless to pure
perl folks, but trust me - it's pretty cool. That shared perl instance
and KVC access looks pretty damn nice.

If you haven't looked at camelbones before and have a macintosh, I
highly recommend it. I think you can even still dig up my talk from
long long ago on the chicago.pm website.

-Jim....