[Chicago-talk] search indexers

Wiggins d'Anconia wiggins at danconia.org
Tue Jan 24 13:41:39 PST 2006

JT Smith wrote:
> What search indexing systems do you guys use?

I can't speak to the speed of it on an index of that size since I don't
have one available, but you might check out Swish-e. I also don't know
about the cross platformness of it, but I believe it has the other
properties.

http://www.swish-e.org

It has a bit of configuration/learning curve but it is fairly
configurable. The search is C based, but there is a Perl API to it.

HTH,

http://danconia.org