[Chicago-talk] Snakes and Rubies Video and Audio Online!

John W. Long ng at johnwlong.com
Thu Jan 5 08:25:54 PST 2006

It is my pleasure to announce that the video and audio from the Snakes
and Rubies event is now Online. So if you missed the event the first
time, or if you would like to review what was said, head on over to the
Snakes and Rubies site and download it now:

http://snakesandrubies.com/

Since the whole event was around 3 hours, we've made it available in
several pieces for your downloading pleasure. Enjoy!

Kudos to Jacob Kaplan-Moss and the rest of the team who handled the
recording and editing.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com/