[Chicago-talk] HTML::Tree coverage in Phalanx

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 06:35:50 PST 2006

When I worked for Citadel, my scripts triggered
deep-recursion warning when they used
HTML::TreeBuilder and called tree->delete for parsing
eBay listing pages. It did not happen for all but some
(1%?) of the pages. I reported this to the author of
this module.

Maybe someone who still works inCitadel can check the
version of the module. It happened in October and
November of 2005.