[Chicago-talk] Script creates bad file when not run as root

Jim Jacobus JJacobus at PonyX.com
Wed Dec 13 15:14:39 PST 2006

The "bad" file is always only about 1500 bytes in size, no matter how
much data is sent to it. It's just junk so diff doesn't give any
help. I checked for errors every step of the way, but everything
looks ok. I reduced it to just creating a worksheet and workbook for
simplicity.