[Chicago-talk] Reminder: Chicago Perl Mongers Social Evening

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:13:51 PDT 2006

On 8/17/06, Nola Stowe <mrnicksgirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the rest of you ..  guess you will never know the mystery of the
> voices in Josh's toliet.

For those of us that know, we wish we didn't.

The IT Crowd came up at dinner (because I brought it up), and Nola
suggested we get together to watch it. She might have high quality
downloads, otherwise I have the stuff downloaded from the BBC website
(which you have to be in the UK to download).

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/I/itcrowd/

Maybe we can watch a couple episodes before the Pittsburgh thing.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/