[Chicago-talk] Advice on writing a book?

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:08:38 PDT 2006

Hey, maybe this could be a future meeting topic??  In addition to
writing, someone could talk about reviewing books (I did some for Wrox
4 years ago, not like thats totally exceptional, but it was kinda fun)

Hey maybe Brian can give his "so you want to write about perl?" talk
also in addition to what Andy has to say.