[Chicago-talk] Uniforum

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:39:30 PDT 2006

On 8/14/06, Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> wrote:
> :)
>
> That was more of a rant than an actual question.  It seems that
> *everything* is at the IIT Rice Campus.  Why not have it at the IIT
> downtown campus instead?  It worked for YAPC.

Then everyone on that side of the world would have to come downtown.
For a long while we couldn't get more than a handful of Perl people to
show up for anything downtown. That may be changing, but the Rice
Campus seems more convenient for a lot of people.

And, just because Uniforum is out there doesn't mean you can't have
something downtown too. :)

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/