[Chicago-talk] What's the surprise tonight?

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Tue Aug 8 14:05:26 PDT 2006

I just flew in from Italy, and boy are my arms tired.

I don't think I can convince myself to push back picking up my dog
from the dog sitters in order to make it tonight to Wheaton, but I
figured others might be interested in finding out what's on the menu
for the evening.

Anyone know, or would that just spoil the surprise?

I guess at the very least this is a friendly reminder that there is
indeed a Chicago Uniforum meeting tonight that has something to do
with Perl :)

http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/index.html

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.