[Chicago-talk] what's wrong with chicago.pm

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Tue Aug 8 12:48:48 PDT 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Joshua McAdams wrote:

> - Presenters... anyone want to talk in August?  I'm publicly prodding
> Mike Fragassi (sorry Mike, I should have asked you privately first) to
> see if he would mind doing a practice run of the talk that he is
> slotted to give on September 23rd at the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop
> (http://pghpw.org).... how about it?  No pressure or anything :)

I don't mind, but be warned, it's just going to be a tightened-up version
of the talk I already gave last time ("Perl Logging Practices"), at close
to the same length (30 minutes).  And I hope that this meeting isn't next
week, because then =~ s/tightened-up/identical/.  At the least we should
have an additional presentation lined up.

-- Mike F.