[Chicago-talk] Perl::Critic at Uniforum and YAPC Scheduling

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:36:28 PDT 2006

It looks like I'm on the hook for a Uniforum presentation on
Perl::Critic April 11th.  If you haven't seen, Perl::Critic is a nifty
set of modules that use PPI to parse your code and tell you how bad it
is :)

For more information on the presentation and directions to IIT check
out http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/meetings/perlcritic.html

If you want to take a peek at Perl::Critic, you can find it at
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl-Critic/

Also, we are officially ending the call for papers for YAPC::NA on
April 10th.  I'll bring along all of the submissions that we received.
 For those who want to have a say at what is presented at YAPC, stick
around after the presentation and we can start discussing the
conference schedule.

Thanks,
Josh