[Chicago-talk] Ruby Presentation Anyone?

Jason Gessner jason at multiply.org
Sun Sep 18 09:39:33 PDT 2005

Hi John.

While I am sure this is an attempt to sway some of us from the One
True Language, I think this would be an excellent topic when prepared
with a look at perl's main rails-ish framework, Catalyst.

As it just so happens, I am currently preparing some Mason to
Catalyst material for my own research.  I think i would be able to
get this in shape for an october meeting.

What does everyone think?

-jason gessner
     jason at multiply.org