[Chicago-talk] YAPC 2006

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Oct 31 11:56:54 PST 2005

>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua McAdams <joshua.mcadams at gmail.com> writes:

Joshua> We are working on solidifying the conference dates right now and hope
Joshua> to have them posted soon.  And of course, we are going to need a lot
Joshua> of help to make this thing work, so if you are willing, we would
Joshua> appreciate it.

Hooray!  Back in the USA... I *may* just be able to show up again!