[Chicago-talk] Ruby Presentation Slides

Jason Gessner jason at multiply.org
Wed Oct 19 20:06:27 PDT 2005

John,

We were glad to have you.

Last night's meeting was one of the best attended we have had in a
while.

Hopefully we will start moving back to a regular schedule soon.

I will be posting up my samples and my presentation this week as well.

Andy, would you mind adding a link to the ruby presentation on our
meetings page?

Thanks!

-jason gessner
     jason at multiply.org