[Chicago-talk] Meeting?

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Thu Oct 6 07:32:02 PDT 2005

I'm fine with moving the meeting date.

Incidentally, the conflict with Andy's presentation raises a point.  The
meetings used to be on Mondays, which avoided conflicts with Uniforum Perl
presentations, and just got shifted to Tuesdays somewhere along the way.
I think it would be a good idea to make another permanent move, either to
Wednesdays (assuming no one likes Mondays) or to either the 1st or 3rd
Tuesdays -- if I'm reading their schedule right
(http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/previous.html) , Uniforum takes the 2nd and
4th Tuesdays, with the 2nd being the PerlSIG.

-- Mike F.