[Chicago-talk] Is this efficient.

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue Oct 4 10:05:43 PDT 2005

This program puts caller id info into a the text file
each time a call come through only for viewing
purposes for users (employees) at there individual
workstations.  The data is not critical and we only
want to keep the last few hundred calls in the file.
More complete data is on the PBX Server, so this file
is not critical.