[Chicago-talk] Perl IDE

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Wed Nov 30 14:39:51 PST 2005

I work on Mac, Linux, and Windows (pretty much in that order). I use Notepad++ on
Windows sometimes, but pretty much vim everywhere. I'll probably stick with vim on Linux
and Windows, because most of my dev work is done on Mac. So I'm really looking for
whether getting Mac IDE will help me be more productive.