[Chicago-talk] Next YAPC::NA 2006 planning meeting?

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:20:56 PST 2005

> When are we getting together again?

I'm pretty tied up except for Friday and Sunday... possibly one of those days.

At the next meeting I'd like to finalize dates for the call for
papers, opening of registration, and price-hike of registration.  We
need to get some content on the website, as well as, some wikis.

We also need to get some advertising together.  Liz, I don't' want to
use your t-shirt design for the conference advertising because it will
be a good surprise for the conference.  Probably just generic stuff
that looks like the website for branding purposes.

Just let me know when would be best.