[Chicago-talk] linked list of object

Andy_Bach@wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Wed Nov 9 13:36:23 PST 2005

>> "Reality is that which, when you don't believe in it, doesn't
>> go away." Peter Viereck

> Ahem.  s/Peter Viereck/Philip K. Dick/

You know, I thought that was the case, but I got it out of a recent New
Yorker article ... <google> ... I guess I'm not the only one - appears
Viereck used it in a lecture w/o attribution and so has gotten some credit
for it.  I'll update the sig.

> This works, if no other variables are referring to any individual node

Thanks.  That's what I thought, but ...

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932

"Reality is that which, when you don't believe in it, doesn't
go away." Philip K. Dick