[Chicago-talk] Basset Bullet Points

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Mon Mar 28 13:11:05 PST 2005

I would also express:

a) What is basset not.

b) What are the pros and cons of Basset compared with POE, Mason, WebGUI, or any other
app framework written in perl

POE makes writing network servers easier.

Mason is a rapid prototyping system for web pages.

WebGUI is a web content application server.

Basset is a ......, and here's why you'd use Basset over each of the above.