[Chicago-talk] I want to evangelize

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Mon Mar 28 10:29:25 PST 2005

> So I'm opening it up to you guys. What sort of things would you all
> want to see in a software product before you'd consider it?

I'll confess that I had a look at Basset when you announced it, and I
had a difficult time figuring out what it actually does - what niches it
fills.

I think maybe a feature list and a 10,000 foot overview would be nice.

The FAQ and README focus more on "why a new framework?" rather than what
it does.

But then, I'm probably not your target audience - I'm reinventing at
least two of my own wheels at the moment, so I'm in "steal spokes from
other wheels" mode. :)

Michael

--
Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>