[Chicago-talk] I want to evangelize

Jim Thomason thomasoniii at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:50:38 PST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:44:16 -0600, JT Smith <jt at plainblack.com> wrote:
> I think that taking criticism is key to winning your uphill battle. I could be reading
> something into it, but you seem a little defensive toward these comments.

You're reading into it.

But cut me some slack, some defensiveness should be expected. This is
my baby we're talking about here.

Regardless, misconceptions about what it is or how to use it are
clearly my fault and things that I need to resolve.

Hence, for example, being irked about it being referred to as a web
applications framework - if that's what people are walking away with,
I screwed something up.

And everybody, please do critique away. I don't know what to elaborate
upon or defend unless I know what's people don't like or don't get.

-Jim...