[Chicago-talk] perl DBI ?

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Wed Mar 16 09:15:58 PST 2005

Pete,

Thanks you very much for your response. I am not
refuting waht you say, as you clearly know more than
I.  However, do you happen to know why is it that it
works when it's a stand alone program?  Would you
happen to know of a work around for creating a table
with a unique name from w/in another program.

Thanks again,

Richard