[Chicago-talk] Two of my talks are accepted at OSCON

Greg Fast gdf at speakeasy.net
Fri Mar 11 13:05:06 PST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:22:01 -0600, Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:
> I got two of my talks accepted at OSCON 2005.  One is called
> "Introducting automated testing to existing projects", and the other is
> "Avoiding crisis: Transforming from scapegoat to hero."
>
> Now if only we had a room I could try 'em out on y'all!

It looks like I could probably get a meeting room at the Des Plaines
library (http://dppl.org).  It's conveniently located across the street
from the DP Metra station, and might even have wifi (they have it up on
the 4th floor, at least).  There's a lot of contention for times though
(http://plus.calendars.net/dppl2002 - they have three rooms, A B and C).
I'm not sure how soon we'd be able to schedule something.

--
Greg Fast
http://cken.chi.groogroo.com/~gdf/