[Chicago-talk] What's next for Chicago.PM?

Jason Gessner jason at multiply.org
Fri Jan 21 16:38:37 PST 2005

On Jan 19, 2005, at 3:14 PM, Andy Lester wrote:

> I heard some rumblings about there being February content, but no
> details.  I wanted to pull together a just-social gathering, but didn't
> do that.
>
> Anyone else got anything?  Place?  Content?  It's hard for me to
> coordinate nothing. :-)

I am working on a corporate space downtown.  My company is moving so
the room is not actually finished being constructed yet. :)

Our CTO is helping me work out the details, but hopefully everything
comes together for march.  Our new floor will be finished next week,
but not everything will be settled for an early february meeting.

I will keep the list posted about location.

-jason gessner
     jason at multiply.org