[Chicago-talk] Mark your calendars for a special Chicago.PM meeting
andy at petdance.com
Thu Dec 15 13:57:44 PST 2005
On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 02:48:38PM -0600, Jason Gessner (jason at multiply.org) wrote:
> will it have to be because this giant guest can only fit in McHenry?
> The big buildings down town wouldn't give him enough room to move?
> king kong +1
I said I couldn't tell you anything else.
But here's what I'll tell you.
* Our special PM meeting will be somewhere out in the NW suburbs,
possibly even in beautiful McHenry county. Having it in the city is
highly improbable, logistically.
* Special PM meeting will be in the evening. In the PM, if you will.
* I have not specified that the speaker is male.
* I have not specified that the speaker is at all related to Perl, or
even open source. It is possible, for example, that the speaker is
Steve "Monkey Boy" Ballmer.
* The speaker is indeed a primate. However, the speaker is less than 7
feet tall, so King Kong is excluded.
* Everything could fall through at this point, which is why I have not
yet made an official announcement.
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance
More information about the Chicago-talk