[Chicago-talk] Meetings

jason@multiply.org jason at multiply.org
Mon Aug 8 14:21:21 PDT 2005

Quoting Edward Summers <ehs at pobox.com>:

> Dunno, but I did notice that brian d foy is talking at uniforum
> tomorrow night about testing, and has some books to give away...
>
> http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/meetings/perltesting.html

the room we had our last meeting in is being used for Training at my
company at
the moment, but when it frees up, we will probably be able to have something
mid september or early october.

I had asked brian if he wanted to speak earlier in the year, but his schedule
didn't permit it.  I liked our last lightning talk + presentation format, so
why don't we throw out ideas for things small and big and we can ask brian if
he is sitll interested.

-jason scott gessner
     jason at multiply.org