[Chicago-talk] Graphing (plotting) time-series data?

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Fri Apr 15 00:32:13 PDT 2005

> I'd rather have something perlish, but I'll happily entertain non-perl
> suggestions.  Just so long as they're a) relatively simple to use and b)
> relatively simple to install/package.  I tend to start these project with
> gnuplot, but...  it doesn't do time series either.  I like JFreeChart
> a lot, but I consistently get frustrated by its random documentation.

There is a gnuplot interface somewhere if you check
CPAN. There are also charting modules for Tk. The
PDL package comes with some charting addons also,
or at least had references to them in it the last
time I went through the doc's.

--
Steven Lembark                                       85-09 90th Street
Workhorse Computing                                Woodhaven, NY 11421