[Chicago-talk] yahoo business login

Jens Porup jens at porup.com
Thu Apr 7 18:39:54 PDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 07:39:00AM -0700, matt boex wrote:
> jens,
>
> what would i wrap expect around?

To be honest, I've never used it myself, but I once heard a really
cool perl mongers talk on the subject. (here in Melbourne, AU, where I
live atm.)

After sending my last post, I slapped myself on the forehead: of course
Expect won't work. That's systems side, not LWP stuff.

I do know there's a number of CPAN modules designed to get your bank
details for you, and those modules find ways to get around the "live
person" requirement. Might be worth a search on cpan.

hth.

jens