[Chicago-talk] Debugger with HTML::Treebuilder

Leland Johnson easyasy2k at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:02:20 CDT 2004

Hmmm.... This is the second bug in Test::More I've encountered since
the start of the project. The first one was already reported and a
patch sent:
http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=7289
We don't need the patch though, since the test has since been changed.

Well, how do we go about reporting this? I suppose that tracking down
the problem would be the most favored solution, but that might be
hard, considering it dies during the debugger's quit sequence.

--
Leland Johnson
http://protoplasmic.org