[Chicago-talk] No link on chi.pm.org to the kwiki

Shawn Carroll shawn.c.carroll at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 18:19:46 CDT 2004

Laziness is good:

--
Summary

The Chicago Perl Mongers has adopted the HTML::TreeBuilder module
maintained by Sean Burke as part of the phalanx project. The goal will
be to increase the kwalitee and coverage of the automated test suite
and pod documentation. Currently we've increased the overall test
coverage by more than 5%!!! The quality of the tests has gone up, and
a bug was discovered!!!   For up to date information visit our <A
HREF="http://phalanx.kwiki.org/index.cgi?ChicagoStatus">kwiki
page</A>.