Fwd: [Chicago-talk] HTML::Tree progress

Leland Johnson easyasy2k at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 02:56:46 CDT 2004

Okay, here clonei.t alternates between failing #2 and eating 10mB of
memory a second after doing #1.

Test::More in its docs says it is not tested with circular references,
so that is more than likely the problem. I'll be emailing Schwern
about it, per Sean's request.

The real solution seems to be changing it to use Test::Deep, which
I'll be trying yet tonight. We should ask Andy what to do here, since
adding a dependency on a testing module is mighty inconvenient for
some. (WWW::Mechanize skips some tests if some modules are not found,
and includes another in its package)

I also manged to have building.t fail one test. See the updated
http://phalanx.kwiki.org/index.cgi?HTMLTreeTrunkOnFire page for that.

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:40:47 -0500, Shawn Carroll
<shawn.c.carroll at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am committing clonei.t with a failing test.  $c and $t fail a
> is_deeply test.  The code of the clone method shows that this isn't
> _really_ supported for Tree objs....  Thoughts?
>
> --Shawn
>

> --
> shawn.c.carroll at gmail.com
> Perl Programmer