[Chicago-talk] eXtreme Piranha's or Chicago PM Mascot

jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 23 14:26:20 CDT 2004

There's a brief summary on the list here already, but basically we looked
at our adopted module HTML::TreeBuilder.  Increased the test coverage, and
refactored some of the tests.  There were 4 people who showed up and I am
planning on trying for a monthly meetup.  The middle of the month so we
aren't too close to the regular meetings.

I think the next time we meet we are likely to accomplish much more.  It
took us a little while to get organized, and get everyone on the same
page.  Also besides working on Chicago PM eXtreme Piranha projects, if
anyone shows up and has questions on something that they are working on
personally I'm sure someone would be willing to break off and help if it's
cool! ;)

Jon