[Chicago-talk] HTML::Tree dependencies

Jim Thomason thomasoniii at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:32:55 CDT 2004

> I wouldn't count on it. I'm pretty sure all the mac users at
> chicago.pm switched at osx, not earlier.

Switched? I've never switched to anything from anything, I've always
been a Macintosh user. Going all the way back to System 7.1.2 for me
(unless you count the Mac Plus I got later on a whim (it was free!)
that runs 6 when I turn it on, or System 1 when I dig out the old
floppies to show it off to people. I've owned a total of 9 computers
now, and they've all been Macintoshes.

So there's at least one died-in-the-wool Mac user here.

-Jim...