[Chicago-talk] eXtreme Piranha's or Chicago PM Mascot

Jon Amundsen jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 20 20:09:12 CDT 2004

Hi Everyone!

As you may have picked up from some of the other posts to the list, some of us got together last Saturday for what will hopefully be the first of many eXtreme Piranha programming sessions.  I'd like to put forth the idea that the Chicago Perl Mongers group adopt the 'piranha' as a mascot.  If there is general consensus then maybe one of the artistic 'Mac' people in the group could do a graphic or 2 that we could vote on for a logo.  Something on the order of the openbsd blowfish?

For those who aren't familiar with the piranha here's a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha.

--

Jon Amundsen
jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org