Fwd: [Chicago-talk] HTML::Tree progress

jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 20 11:45:30 CDT 2004

I had a nice long email going... and lost it. :(  Here's the short version.

I didn't intentionally take anything out.  If the test scripts don't hit
it then it doesn't get 'covered'.  Like AsSubs.pm was before we got some
tests for it.  I'll verify my checked out repository when I get home
tonight and make sure it's working correctly.

shouldn't svn be able to take care of line endings?  a local script that
runs on commit?  something like perl -nie 's/\015\012/\012/;print' ?  On
the other hand I'd recommend vim or emacs for an ide! ;)  cygwin has both!

Jon

PS. The pod was added by me running cpan and installing pod/test/cover
modules until it showed up! :)