[Chicago-talk] Xtreme Programming Group

Tony King shepherd_tony at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 09:49:27 CDT 2004

Hi Emil,

If you live close to Golf Rd, you can take it straight
east. In Evanston, Golf becomes Emerson (I think its
right after you cross McCormick) and you'll need to
stay on it until you get to Clark. Clark makes a
slight bend to the right when you get to the Metra
tracks. You'll see some Northwestern buildings at that
point, in particular, Engelhart dormitory on your
left. From Clark, go down to the second light and make
a right on Sherman Ave. Go down one block and Panera
is at the corner of Sherman and Church.

Unfortunately I won't be there on Saturday but sounds
like it'll be pretty cool.

There may be a faster way from Mount Prospect though;
perhaps someone can help out with that.

Thanks
Tony