[Chicago-talk] Xtreme Programming Group

jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 15 08:44:15 CDT 2004

> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:59:23AM -0500, jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
> (jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org) wrote:
>> Feel free to suggest alternate date/time/locations!
>
> If you do get things going, let me know everyone's auth.perl.org IDs so
> I can get you set up in the svn server.
>
> xoxo,
> Andy

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder about this weekends eXtreme Piranha(the new official name)
meeting at Panera Bread in downtown Evanston.  So far I have commitments
from 2 people, and I'm looking for a couple more.  We'll be meeting at
11:30.  Also, see Andy's reminder above.

This week the plan is to work on the phalanx project.  Specifically the
HTML::Tree module that Chicago-PM adopted at the last meeting.  We'll be
hopefully writing more tests, and improving the coverage some more!  Of
course feel free to bring any questions on personal problems for the group
to look at.

Jon