[Chicago-talk] I've got a place!!!

Jim Thomason thomasoniii at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:38:45 CDT 2004

Oh, Apple likes open source. At least half-assedly. Darwin is open
source, after all.

I think the issue referenced was that some group tried going to the
apple store and running their presentation on a PC, and that got them
thrown out. I don't know if they'd have an issue with PCs in the
audience. I'd guess that they'd be allowed, since webobjects runs on
NT, and at least some people watching a webobjects presentation may be
on NT.

But if you're running a presentation, you'd probably need to do it on a mac.

-Jim....