[Chicago-talk] Xtreme Programming Group

Jon Amundsen jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 8 18:16:07 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I mentioned last night that I would send this out, so here goes.  I thought I'd throw in a buzzword or two in the subject for good measure.

I think there is enough interest in getting some Chicago Perl Mongers together for some group coding to make a run at a date/time.  I'm thinking Saturday the 18th @ one of the many local Panera Bread locations that has free WiFi(http://www.panerabread.com/wifi.aspx).  I'm partial to the one in Evanston, but could be persuaded to go somewhere else if some people commit to showing up.

I'd like to continue the efforts from our last meeting on the phalanx project, and our adopted module HTML::TreeBuilder.  Other suggestions are welcome.  You don't <i>need</i> a laptop, but it would be nice if we get a few people with them.  I have at least 1 extra wireless card that someone could borrow if they don't have one.

So... The floor is open.  Let the discussion begin.

--

Jon Amundsen
jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org

                -- Mahatma Gandhi