[Chicago-talk] Subversion is coolness

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Tue Sep 7 09:24:00 CDT 2004

> the light would be a lot less dim if the darned thing would actually
> *install* properly.
>
> dha, admits that he seems to be the only one with this problem

Installing on what platform? Which source (e.g., rpm, tarball)?
I've used both 1.0.6 from SuSE-9.1 and the tarball, both seemed
happy enough even with '-O3 -march=pentium3'. I'd updated my DB
release to the current one first, which may have helped.

--
Steven Lembark                                       85-09 90th Street
Workhorse Computing                                Woodhaven, NY 11421