[Chicago-talk] I've got a place!!!

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Sat Sep 4 09:48:08 CDT 2004

Ok. The Grayslake Library is all set for us for October 6th. We have the room from 6:30
to 8:45. The library closes at 9pm so they want us to wrap up our meeting and get the
f### out at 8:45. =)

I also talked to their local computer guy. He's got a T1 that he's willing to give us
partial access to (256k) for FREE!!!

He's setting up the firewall to allow us WiFi access with our own computers. However, he
said he's not sure he'll have time to get to it for October. If he doesn't get to it in
time, he'll hook us up with a computer so we can at least get to the net if necessary.
And the segmented T will definitely be available for November if we decide to rebook.

JT ~ Plain Black

Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave.