[Chicago-talk] Possible new meeting location

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Wed Sep 1 17:31:54 CDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 05:08:32PM -0500, Mike Fragassi (frag at ripco.com) wrote:

> Everybody should check out the options available at their local library.
> Some seem to have nice rooms, with projectors available, although money
> may be required, and they may require that the applicant (or even some
> percentage of the group's members) come from the city.

Vernon Hills requires 50%, and we can't meet >9x/yr.  Arlington Heights
sounded very wary of a regular meeting.

Palatine is looking like our best option, and they're not far from the
train.  They have a TV projector, but not a VGA one.  Not sure how that
will work for presentations.  Anyone else done VGA-RCA dongle-fu?

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance