[Chicago-talk] PS

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Wed Sep 1 16:08:40 CDT 2004

>Thanks for the feedback :)

The nice setup of that facility might be worth paying extra for the room.

>Where is the College of Lake County anyhow?

Grayslake.

>I can get us plenty of space out here, either with my company or Kishwaukee
>College (where I teach from time to time).  But, like I was telling Andy,
>I'd likely be the only Perl Monger in attendance ;)

That is quite a ways out there. But unfortunately, Grayslake is too. The only good thing
is that we would likely draw some people from Wisconsin in Grayslake.

JT ~ Plain Black

Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave.