[Chicago-talk] Next 'eXtreme Piranha' Meeting

Jon Amundsen jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 22 13:35:19 CDT 2004

Hi Everyone!

Just a reminder about the eXtreme Piranha meetup tomorrow at Panera Bread in Evanston.  I should be arriving there between 11 and 11:30am.  So far we tentatively have 3 people???

I'm hoping to push the coverage for HTML::TreeBuilder up quite a bit by making a run at the tests for Element.pm.  I expect to easily get over %50(we're at 49.8 right now) and hopefully around %60-70.

See you there!

--

Jon Amundsen
jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org