[Chicago-talk] next month's meeting

Eric Sinclair esinclai at pobox.com
Wed Oct 20 06:59:00 CDT 2004

This isn't ASAP....  But I'm still chasing my contact at the Apple
Store for information.  Based on feedback from Chris McAvoy, both
Chi.PM and ChiPy are running into the same silent treatment, so anyone
who has been holding their breath... Shouldn't.

-Eric

--
esinclai at pobox.com                      aim: esinclai
http://www.kittyjoyce.com/eric/log/